Flower Name: Bicolor White Purple Edge Carnations
Colors: White Purple Edge
Flower Facts: Wholesale fresh carnation flowers are a traditional flower with a ruffled, ball-shaped bloom. This flowers are some of the most long lasting whole flowers available. Their name originates from the Greek meaning of God's Flowers. Wholesale Carnations symbolize fascination, love, admiration, and memorability.
Availability: White Purple Edge Carnations usually available year-round. If a chosen color is unavailable at the time of shipping, GerberaDaisies.com will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other factors may result in the unavailability of the flowers.
Wholesale Carnations will appear sleepy and thristy after the journey. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. If there is plastic wrapping, remove in order to revent condensation which will lead to rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria in the water and give added nutrients to the flowers. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will mold or rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife under running water, cut the stems diagonally approximately one inch from each of the stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Carnations may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Carnation flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
To ensure a timely delivery of your flowers, we recommend that you ask for a delivery date of at least 3 days before you need the flowers for your special event. Flower delivery is available from Tuesday to Friday.
Gerberadaisies.com ships with FedEx for the quickest possible delivery, usually overnight. Your delivery should get there at least before 3pm. Of course, the exact arrival time of your flowers will vary upon the service available in your area. If you are concerned about the timing of your flower shipment, you can contact FedEx in your area and get them to tell you what you can expect for your address.
To reassure you that your flowers are coming, you will get a tracking number by email the day before your expected shipment. Use this code to track the exact location of your package at www.FedEx.com
Make sure someone will be home to receive the flowers and start caring for them immediately upon arrival. Plus, Fed Ex will need a signature at the time of the delivery. If worse comes to worse and you miss your delivery, contact FedEx at 1-800-GO-FEDEX with your tracking number in hand to reschedule your delivery.
You will need to provide a functional telephone number to FedEx. Also you should double-check the shipping address you give to FedEx since it must be accurate in order for you to receive your package on time. We cannot be held responsible for a shipment that did not reach its destination if you provide us with a wrong address! Plus, you will have to pay an extra fee and the redirection of your package will cause undue stress. So, Please Double Check Your Shipping Address!
Since your shipper will be Fed Ex, they are the ones you need to call if there is a delay, a problem or a question about your shipment. Gerberadaisies.com cannot be responsible for packages that are lost, stolen or damaged. This is the shipper’s responsibility.
If the tracking number you receive by email starts with the letter "D", your package has been shipped with Ontrac. You can call them at 1-800-334-5000 or go online at www.ontrac.com to reschedule your delivery or to ask questions about your shipment.
Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska are possible but there will be an extra charge of $45 per box.
Shipments to Canada are possible. Please contact us with your address and your order so that we can tell you how much shipment will cost for you.
Shipment to Puerto Rico are possible. Please contact us with your address and order so that we can tell you how much the shipment will cost.
We Guarantee Our Flowers!
Here at GerberaDaisies.com, we are completely committed to floral excellence and to customer satisfaction. The odds of you being less than thrilled with your flower delivery are very slim; especially since we shall do everything to make sure your flowers arrive in excellent condition at your door. We have successfully shipped flowers to over 20,000 event planners, brides and florists thanks to our dedication and hard work in harmony with our growers. The flowers you receive were growing in our farmer`s fields just a few days prior to you receiving them. Of course, you will need to do your part to ensure the beauty of your blooms once you receive your flowers. Please follow the instructions under the flower care section of each item so you will know how to re-cut and re-hydrate your flowers as soon as you get them.
You may be leery of ordering fresh flowers online, sight unseen, which is why we uphold a 100% Flower Guarantee. Our guarantee means you do not have to worry about ordering your flowers online through GerberaDaisies.com and can rest easy that your precious shipment will arrive on time and in good condition for your special event.
When you receive your flowers, please inspect them immediately to make sure that they are not damaged. Keep in mind that they will need to be re-hydrated for a few hours or overnight to look their best. Upon your inspection, if you notice broken or bruised flowers, please call us as soon as possible to let us know of this anomaly. This is a very rare occurrence however, it is not impossible. If you are one of the unfortunate few that this happens to, please take the following steps as soon as possible, within a few hours of receiving your injured flowers…
What to do in the unfortunate and very rare instance that your flowers arrive damaged:
1) Notify us within 4 hours of delivery by phone at 1-800-277-0215.
2) Take a picture of the damaged flowers and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We will initiate a pickup for your damaged flowers and a delivery of new flowers.
4) Set your flowers at your door so that FedEx can ship them back to us. This will allow us to analyze what went wrong with
your delivery so that we can make sure it never happens again.
5) Wait for your new shipment to arrive the next or the following day. This depends on how quickly we received notification of the problem.
6) When you call us, you can choose to receive a full refund instead of new flowers if you prefer. Either way, we still need a picture and a
pickup of the damaged flowers for quality control to issue new flowers or a reimbursement.