Name: Mixed Pink Gerbera Daisies
Colors: Mixed Colors Gerberas Daisies can include a full range of colors in pink, and centers can be dark or light.
Flower Facts: Daises are among the most liked flowers in the world, gerbera meanings include innocence and purity.
Availability: Gerbera daisy flowers are usually available year-round. If a chosen color is unavailable at the time of shipping, GerberaDaisies.com will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other factors may result in the unavailability of the flowers.
As soon as you receive your shipment of gerbera daisies, please open the box and check on your flowers. It is to be expected that the gerberas will be tired after their journey. Their petals will be softer and more droopy at first, and stems will be weak. This will correct in less than 6 hours after being in water. You will see them take their first drink and start to perk up and become crisper and more 'alive'. All gerbera daisies are shipped fully open.
- Fill vases with plenty of fresh water and add flower food/floral preservative (not included).
- Cut 1/2 inch off the ends of the stems on an angle and place immediately in water. The slanted cut will give the ends of the stems more surface area with which to absorb water.
- Use tall containers or vases that will support the stems of your gerberas until the neck of the flower. By using tall containers, you will be able to minimize the natural bend to gerbera daisy stems, helping them stand tall and straight. It is important to place the gerberas the tall container when they are taking their initial drink. They can be placed in different vases after they are rehydrated for 6 hrs.
- Keep your gerbera daisies in a cool, somewhat dark location and let them rest for 4-6 hours while they take their initial drink. After they have re-hydrated they will still need to be kept in a cool, dry location (between 35-70 degrees F), and away from direct sunlight.
Here are some tips for keeping your gerbera daisies fresh for as long as possible:
- The cooler they are kept, the fresher they will stay!
- Gerberas don't like extreme locations - don't freeze them in a cooler or refridgerator that is too cold, and don't let them burn up in a sunny location.
- Keep checking that the water level in the vases doesn't get low. Sometimes gerbera flowers surprise you with their thirst!
- Try to change the water in the vases and recut the ends of the stems every day. This will keep the water from becoming contaminated with bacteria that will block the flower's availability to absorb water and will also give the stem a fresh surface to take in water.
To ensure a timely delivery of your flowers, we recommend that you ask for a delivery date of at least 3 days before you need the flowers for your special event. Flower delivery is available from Tuesday to Friday.
Gerberadaisies.com ships with FedEx for the quickest possible delivery, usually overnight. Your delivery should get there at least before 3pm. Of course, the exact arrival time of your flowers will vary upon the service available in your area. If you are concerned about the timing of your flower shipment, you can contact FedEx in your area and get them to tell you what you can expect for your address.
To reassure you that your flowers are coming, you will get a tracking number by email the day before your expected shipment. Use this code to track the exact location of your package at www.FedEx.com
Make sure someone will be home to receive the flowers and start caring for them immediately upon arrival. Plus, Fed Ex will need a signature at the time of the delivery. If worse comes to worse and you miss your delivery, contact FedEx at 1-800-GO-FEDEX with your tracking number in hand to reschedule your delivery.
You will need to provide a functional telephone number to FedEx. Also you should double-check the shipping address you give to FedEx since it must be accurate in order for you to receive your package on time. We cannot be held responsible for a shipment that did not reach its destination if you provide us with a wrong address! Plus, you will have to pay an extra fee and the redirection of your package will cause undue stress. So, Please Double Check Your Shipping Address!
Since your shipper will be Fed Ex, they are the ones you need to call if there is a delay, a problem or a question about your shipment. Gerberadaisies.com cannot be responsible for packages that are lost, stolen or damaged. This is the shipper’s responsibility.
If the tracking number you receive by email starts with the letter "D", your package has been shipped with Ontrac. You can call them at 1-800-334-5000 or go online at www.ontrac.com to reschedule your delivery or to ask questions about your shipment.
Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska are possible but there will be an extra charge of $45 per box.
Shipments to Canada are possible. Please contact us with your address and your order so that we can tell you how much shipment will cost for you.
Shipment to Puerto Rico are possible. Please contact us with your address and order so that we can tell you how much the shipment will cost.
We Guarantee Our Flowers!
Here at GerberaDaisies.com, we are completely committed to floral excellence and to customer satisfaction. The odds of you being less than thrilled with your flower delivery are very slim; especially since we shall do everything to make sure your flowers arrive in excellent condition at your door. We have successfully shipped flowers to over 20,000 event planners, brides and florists thanks to our dedication and hard work in harmony with our growers. The flowers you receive were growing in our farmer`s fields just a few days prior to you receiving them. Of course, you will need to do your part to ensure the beauty of your blooms once you receive your flowers. Please follow the instructions under the flower care section of each item so you will know how to re-cut and re-hydrate your flowers as soon as you get them.
You may be leery of ordering fresh flowers online, sight unseen, which is why we uphold a 100% Flower Guarantee. Our guarantee means you do not have to worry about ordering your flowers online through GerberaDaisies.com and can rest easy that your precious shipment will arrive on time and in good condition for your special event.
When you receive your flowers, please inspect them immediately to make sure that they are not damaged. Keep in mind that they will need to be re-hydrated for a few hours or overnight to look their best. Upon your inspection, if you notice broken or bruised flowers, please call us as soon as possible to let us know of this anomaly. This is a very rare occurrence however, it is not impossible. If you are one of the unfortunate few that this happens to, please take the following steps as soon as possible, within a few hours of receiving your injured flowers…
What to do in the unfortunate and very rare instance that your flowers arrive damaged:
1) Notify us within 4 hours of delivery by phone at 1-800-277-0215.
2) Take a picture of the damaged flowers and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We will initiate a pickup for your damaged flowers and a delivery of new flowers.
4) Set your flowers at your door so that FedEx can ship them back to us. This will allow us to analyze what went wrong with
your delivery so that we can make sure it never happens again.
5) Wait for your new shipment to arrive the next or the following day. This depends on how quickly we received notification of the problem.
6) When you call us, you can choose to receive a full refund instead of new flowers if you prefer. Either way, we still need a picture and a
pickup of the damaged flowers for quality control to issue new flowers or a reimbursement.